One stylish seat design that incorporates four perfectly dimensioned seats.
- One stylish design that incorporates four perfectly dimensioned seats.
- Quick and easy to change from stage one to four (this seat is designed to grow with your child).
- Cleverly designed to suit children as young as six months , right up to 8 years old.
- Fully adjustable 5 point safety harness.
- Use indoors and outdoors.
- Fully adjustable rot resistant ropes mean it will fit all TP swing frames and other swing frames too.
- Can be used with the TP New Forest Acorn Swing and the TP Early Fun Swing in both the low height and full height positions.
- Ergonomically designed headrest is perfect to provide important
- Head support for babies from just 6 months old.
- The curved "Y" yoke is carefully designed to make lifting children in and out of the seat as easy as possible.
- All plastic surfaces are very easy to wipe clean.
- 5 point adjustable harness for extra safety and security.
- Rope length easily changed to suit your swing frame by using the unique moulded rope adjuster.
- Stylish rear push plate neatly conceals dual roping at all stages.
- 6 months+This fully supportive"Cocoon" style seat with moulded headrest is designed for babies 6 months+. The ‘Y’ shaped yoke makes it easy to lift baby in and out of the seat. The fully adjustable 5 way safety harness provides extra reassurance..
- 2 years+Simply remove the head rest to create a cradle seat suitable for children aged from 2 years. The ‘Y’ Yoke remains in place for added security and confidence and the harness becomes a 3 point lap strap
- 3 years+The ‘Y’ yoke can be removed to create a comfortable bucket seat. Now children can get on and off the swing easily but still enjoy reassuring side and back support. The dual ropes make the swing seat far more stable than single roped alternative
- 5 years+When children are ready, their first proper swing seat can be easily revealed by sliding the base seat away from the bucket enclosure.
This seat is designed to grow with your children and will convert from stage one to four easily. This QuadPod is not designed to be built at stage four then be converted to the earlier stages.