TP products are backed with great guarantees. Clearly stated, no hidden small print.
Free UK delivery on all orders over £50. Order by 1pm for next working day delivery (Mon-Fri)
Buy from us and an EXTRA one year guarantee will be added to your standard TP guarantee for free. More...
Posted by Sarah on 1st May 2010
On Sunday I decided to make a lovely Banana Loaf with some ripe bananas that were lurking in my fruit bowl. It didn’t take very long to make and it was super scrummy.
1. Preheat oven to 170°. Grease and line a loaf tin.
2. Beat butter and sugar until blended.
3. Beat in eggs one at time, then bananas. Stir in vanilla.
4. In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder, bicarb soda and salt.
5. Add flour mixture, a third at a time.
6. Pour into loaf tin (I used a silicon one) and bake for 1-1 ¼ hours.
7. Allow to cool on a wire rack.
8. Enjoy a slice with a cup of tea!