The ultimate deluxe mud kitchen, perfect for exploratory and creative play!! The Muddy Madness Mud Kitchen is packed with great play features, including a removable splash tub, role-play oven with door, a water butt and working tap, chalk header and chalk hob (stencils included, chalk required). The tap and sink style bowl are perfect for mud mixing! The Muddy Madness Mud kitchen includes a starter set of stainless steel pans with mixing whisk.
The Mud Kitchen is perfect for sand and water play as well as muddy play!
The TP Muddy Madness Mud Kitchen is made from FSC® certified pressure treated European timber.
- The TP Muddy Madness Mud Kitchen is made from FSC® certified pressure treated European timber.
- The slide over wood cover creates an extra 'cooking' zone when extended.
- Fun DIY Stencil supplied to create hob rings and 'mud kitchen' logo.
- Oven with easy open and shut oven door.
- Big blackboard space to record favourite recipes.
- Roomy undershelf to store pots, pans and mud pies.
- The Muddy Madness Mud kitchen includes a starter set of stainless steel pans with mixing whisk.
- Perfect for sand play too!
- Bowl Capacity: 10kg of mud (Not supplied!) or 10 litres of water.
- Age 3 years+
- For domestic use only.
This product is made from FSC® certified timber.
Making outdoor toys for children makes us very aware of the planet we want them to grow up in. So, we ensure our wood is sustainable using FSC certified timber and other controlled sources.
Whenever you buy timber or timber products always look for the FSC logo.
Buy now, pay monthly on orders over £250*.
We have teamed up with Klarna so you can spread the cost of your purchase over 12 months interest free**
Just click on Klarna on the payments page at checkout for an instant decision
*Subject to financial circumstances. You must be at least 18. Credit provided by Klarna AB
**Typical APR 18.9% after interest free period
Shop Now. Enjoy Now. Pay Later.
- Add your toys to cart.
- Select Clearpay at checkout
- Log into or create your Clearpay account
- Split into 4 payments, payable every 2 weeks
Terms and conditions apply (see link below). 18s+. Finance subject to status. Late fees apply. UK residents only (excluding Channel Islands) and other eligibility criteria apply.