Time to get cooking!
This two-station wooden mud kitchen is packed with play activity. Featuring four ‘hobs’, an oven door, roomy storage shelf and a working sink! The TP Pump and Play Working Sink brings this mud kitchen to life, just pump the button to get the water running.
Use the big blackboard space to record their favourite recipes, just what a busy chef needs! The stainless-steel utensil set completes this superb mud kitchen.
- Two station kitchen with wet and dry activity area, plenty of room for 2 children to cook up a storm
- Includes the TP Pump and Play Working Sink
- 4 screen printed white rings on black hob pace
- Over with easy to open and shut door
- Big blackboard space to record special recipes
- Roomy undershelf to store pots, pans and mud pies
- The TP Happy Chef Wooden Mud Kitchen with Working Sink includes a starter set of stainless steel pans with mixing whisk
- Perfect for sand play too!
- Bowl capacity: 10kg of mud (not supplied!) or 10 litres of water
- Predrilled holes and easy slot frame for easy construction
- Age 3+ years
- Domestic use only
- Built dimensions: 3ft 1” x 1ft 2” x 2ft 9” (H)
This product is made from FSC® certified timber.
Making outdoor toys for children makes us very aware of the planet we want them to grow up in. So, we ensure our wood is sustainable using FSC certified timber and other controlled sources.
Whenever you buy timber or timber products always look for the FSC logo.
Buy now, pay monthly on orders over £250*.
We have teamed up with Klarna so you can spread the cost of your purchase over 12 months interest free**
Just click on Klarna on the payments page at checkout for an instant decision
*Subject to financial circumstances. You must be at least 18. Credit provided by Klarna AB
**Typical APR 18.9% after interest free period
Shop Now. Enjoy Now. Pay Later.
- Add your toys to cart.
- Select Clearpay at checkout
- Log into or create your Clearpay account
- Split into 4 payments, payable every 2 weeks
Terms and conditions apply (see link below). 18s+. Finance subject to status. Late fees apply. UK residents only (excluding Channel Islands) and other eligibility criteria apply.