This frame may be supplied with blue or silver fittings
FSC® certified TP Double Knightswood swing frame sold without seats for maximum choice and preference.
Made from FSC® certified wood. .
- Attractive rustic appearance.
- Tall and strong, this wooden swing frame stands over 230cm high.
- Fits all TP single swing seats and the TP Nest Swing.
- Only 1x2 seater ride per frame.
- Swing frame suitable for children aged 3 years+ unless a compatible TP baby seat is selected (this is an additional purchase). Check our compatibility chart to seat what seats are suitable for this frame.
- 1 year guarantee on all parts.
- Supplied with ground stakes that must be concreted in.
- For Domestic Use only
This product is made from FSC® certified timber.
Making outdoor toys for children makes us very aware of the planet we want them to grow up in. So, we ensure our wood is sustainable using FSC certified timber and other controlled sources.
Whenever you buy timber or timber products always look for the FSC logo.
303 x 279 x 240(h)cm
FSC certified pine or spruce
1 year guarantee on all parts
Dependant on seats used
2 adults estimated build time 1 hour
//cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0512/4639/9653/files/TP_Generic_Roundwood_Swings_In8047-E_19.05.20_A5_PRINT.pdf?v=1620235385" title="Generic TP Roundwood Instructions">click here to view the assembly instructions
Order before 1pm for fastest delivery options. The item will be sent by a courier service that can be tracked.
Buy now, pay monthly on orders over £250*.
We have teamed up with Klarna so you can spread the cost of your purchase over 12 months interest free**
Just click on Klarna on the payments page at checkout for an instant decision
*Subject to financial circumstances. You must be at least 18. Credit provided by Klarna AB
**Typical APR 18.9% after interest free period
Shop Now. Enjoy Now. Pay Later.
- Add your toys to cart.
- Select Clearpay at checkout
- Log into or create your Clearpay account
- Split into 4 payments, payable every 2 weeks
Terms and conditions apply (see link below). 18s+. Finance subject to status. Late fees apply. UK residents only (excluding Channel Islands) and other eligibility criteria apply.