The TP Challenger® Trampoline features the super safe, patented SurroundSafe® enclosure, only available from TP. The clever design ensures jumpers can’t come into any contact with the springs at any point during their bouncing.
- Built to last! Strong galvanised steel frame, perfect for vigorous trampolining, ensuring your trampoline lasts for years!
- Safety from top to bottom! The padded frame top rail of the SurroundSafe® design is another safety plus, protecting your little ones from any hard surfaces.
- Designed for fun! UV stabilised jumping mat & responsive springs make sure you get the best quality bounce!
- Maintains its shape! Rigid top ring design helps maintain the shape of the trampoline even after hours & hours of fun!
- Easy entry! Zip Entry/Exit door-open and close from inside the trampoline as well as the outside.
- Cover, Ladder and Anchor Kit available to purchase separately.
- Dimensions for all sizes are shown on the thumbnail image located above.
- Age: 6yrs+.
- For Domestic Use only
This product is made from FSC® certified timber.
Making outdoor toys for children makes us very aware of the planet we want them to grow up in. So, we ensure our wood is sustainable using FSC certified timber and other controlled sources.
Whenever you buy timber or timber products always look for the FSC logo.
Order before 1pm for fastest delivery options. The item will be sent by a courier service that can be tracked.
Buy now, pay monthly on orders over £250*.
We have teamed up with Klarna so you can spread the cost of your purchase over 12 months interest free**
Just click on Klarna on the payments page at checkout for an instant decision
*Subject to financial circumstances. You must be at least 18. Credit provided by Klarna AB
**Typical APR 18.9% after interest free period
Shop Now. Enjoy Now. Pay Later.
- Add your toys to cart.
- Select Clearpay at checkout
- Log into or create your Clearpay account
- Split into 4 payments, payable every 2 weeks
Terms and conditions apply (see link below). 18s+. Finance subject to status. Late fees apply. UK residents only (excluding Channel Islands) and other eligibility criteria apply.