Attractive toddler wooden playcentre that is perfect for children from 18 months and the swing seat from 6 months.
- Made from FSC® certified European wood.
- Swing, slide, climb and dig with this lovely toddler activity playcentre!
- The playcentre comes complete with the comfy all fabric foldaway swing seat, fun lime slide and table sandpit with all wood cover to keep the sand clean.
- Buy with confidence- TP Timber is cut, air dried, planed and kiln dried before being pressure treated with an environmentally friendly preservative which penetrates deep into the wood, right into its centre, rather than simply being applied to the surface, so our performance guarantees do not rely upon the annual application of a stain to the surface of the wood.
- The TP Early Fun Playcentre is covered by a 5 year guarantee against wood rot causing failure for added peace of mind.
- Supplied with ground stakes.
- Accessories shown in sandpit are not included.
- For Domestic Use only
Supplied with ground anchors that must be concreted in as per the assembly instructions (concrete not supplied)
This product is made from FSC® certified timber.
Making outdoor toys for children makes us very aware of the planet we want them to grow up in. So, we ensure our wood is sustainable using FSC certified timber and other controlled sources.
Whenever you buy timber or timber products always look for the FSC logo.
Order before 1pm for fastest delivery options. The item will be sent by a courier service that can be tracked.
Buy now, pay monthly on orders over £250*.
We have teamed up with Klarna so you can spread the cost of your purchase over 12 months interest free**
Just click on Klarna on the payments page at checkout for an instant decision
*Subject to financial circumstances. You must be at least 18. Credit provided by Klarna AB
**Typical APR 19.9% after interest free period
Shop Now. Enjoy Now. Pay Later.
- Add your toys to cart.
- Select Clearpay at checkout
- Log into or create your Clearpay account
- Split into 4 payments, payable every 2 weeks
Terms and conditions apply (see link below). 18s+. Finance subject to status. Late fees apply. UK residents only (excluding Channel Islands) and other eligibility criteria apply.