The beautiful hexagonal design of the TP Castlewood Tower fits perfectly in most gardens. The six sided shape provides lots of entry and exit points for great play value and fun activity. A step ladder and integral climbing wall lead to a spacious covered platform while the shaded play area with bench seats at the base is ideal for a sandpit. The fireman's pole makes for very speedy, fun exits.
- Made from FSC® certified European wood.
- The Castlewood Tower is made from kiln dried, pressure treated wood. This means the environmentally friendly preservative has penetrated deep into the centre of the wood rather than being simply applied to the surface of the wood. You can apply a water based stain to the Castlewood each year if you wish to for aesthetic reasons, but it is not necessary to apply a surface stain to maintain Castlewood's excellent rot resistant properties and its performance guarantee.
- Extend your Tower with a Castlewood Swing Arm and view our full range of swing seats to customise to your requirements.
- Age 3 years+
- For Domestic Use only
Supplied with ground anchors that must be concreted in as per the assembly instructions (concrete not supplied)
This product is made from FSC® certified timber.
Making outdoor toys for children makes us very aware of the planet we want them to grow up in. So, we ensure our wood is sustainable using FSC certified timber and other controlled sources.
Whenever you buy timber or timber products always look for the FSC logo.
Order before 1pm for fastest delivery options. The item will be sent by a courier service that can be tracked.
Buy now, pay monthly on orders over £250*.
We have teamed up with Klarna so you can spread the cost of your purchase over 12 months interest free**
Just click on Klarna on the payments page at checkout for an instant decision
*Subject to financial circumstances. You must be at least 18. Credit provided by Klarna AB
**Typical APR 18.9% after interest free period
Shop Now. Enjoy Now. Pay Later.
- Add your toys to cart.
- Select Clearpay at checkout
- Log into or create your Clearpay account
- Split into 4 payments, payable every 2 weeks
Terms and conditions apply (see link below). 18s+. Finance subject to status. Late fees apply. UK residents only (excluding Channel Islands) and other eligibility criteria apply.