Terms & Conditions
Due to high demand as a result of the Covid 19 virus and demands on logistics, you may experience some delays in receiving your order. Our team is working extremely hard to process and dispatch all orders as quickly as possible and we ask for your understanding in these challenging times. Due to the high demand it may not be posssible to cancel your order before it is dispatched. Please call us within 12 hours of placing your order and we will advise if this is possible or next steps to take
Please be aware that at present some of these terms do not apply and are subject to change at our discretion
Terms and Conditions
This website (including the site URL) is managed and owned by Robovision Ltd T/A TP Toys, a company that is incorporated under the laws of England, Company Registration Number 2044441. Robovision Ltd Registered Office Address: Unit 11, Enterprise Way, Flitwick, Beds, MK45 5BX VAT No 442174861
Access to and use of our Web Site ("the website") and the sale and purchase of products from the website are governed by the terms and conditions of use and the terms and conditions of business (together "terms and conditions") set out below. By using the website you agree to accept these terms and conditions.
1.0 The Contract
1.1 These terms and conditions govern the supply of goods sold by Robovision Ltd T/A TP Toys (‘us’) to the customer (‘you’)
1. 2 All orders placed by you and purchases of goods from us are on the basis of these Terms and Conditions and are subject to acceptance by us by despatch of the goods to you at which point a legally binding contract is constituted between us. The processing of your payment and acknowledgment of your order does not constitute legal acceptance of your order.
2. 0 How to make a purchase
2.1 Select the products you wish to buy and add them to your bag. Once you have finished shopping, please click on the ‘ view my bag’ icon to see your final purchase selection and add any relevant offer codes to your bag. Then checkout to complete your purchase
2.2 All orders placed by you and purchases of goods by you are subject to acceptance by us (as described in 1.2). We may choose not to accept your order or purchase for any reason and will not be liable to you or anyone else in those circumstances
2.3 Where we accept your order, it is our legal responsibility to supply you with goods that meet your consumer rights and conform with these terms and conditions. If you have any concerns that we have not met our legal obligations please contact us.
3.0 How to pay for your purchase
3.1 All orders must be paid for in full at the checkout. A choice of payment options is available.
3.3 All credit cards and debit cards are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of the card refuses to authorise payment, we will not accept your order, we will not be obliged to tell you the reason for the refusal and we will not be liable for the item not being delivered to you.
3.4 We recommend you do not communicate your payment card details to anyone, including us, by email. We cannot be responsible for any losses you may incur by transmitting information by internet link or by email. Any such losses shall be entirely your responsibility.
4.1 The prices payable for goods & services are set out on our site in Pounds Sterling, plus any charges for delivery as advised to you. They include the prevailing rate of VAT
4.2 We reserve the right to update prices at any time.
4.3 We will sometimes advertise goods with a promotional offer or at a promotional price. If it is necessary to enter a promotional code at the checkout to purchase at the price or obtain the promotional offer, you must enter the correct code if it is required. Otherwise you will not purchase at the promotional price or receive the promotional offer
4.4 Occasionally an error will occur and goods may be incorrectly priced in which case we will not be obliged to supply the goods at the incorrect price or at all. At our discretion, we will either cancel your order and refund the price you have paid or use reasonable endeavours to contact you to ask you if you wish to continue with the order at the correct price. If we are unable to contact you or you do not wish to continue with the order at the correct price, we will cancel your order and refund the price you have paid.
4.5 Prices advertised on site are subject to promotion from time to time. Under no circumstances will we refund the price difference if your goods have been delivered prior to this price being advertised.
5 . Your right to cancel
Our cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights.
5.1 Before your item is dispatched Your order can be cancelled up to the point it is released to our warehouse. If your order has been released then we are unable to halt the delivery so please refuse the delivery or contact us if it has been delivered and we will arrange to collect and refund once this is confirmed.
5.2 After your item has been dispatched, Once your order has been been released to our warehouse and dispatched, we are unable to cancel it. If you wish to return goods you may do so within 14 working days after the day of delivery at your expense. This will cancel your contract with us. Please phone us on 01525 722 769 or use the contact us form to arrange this.
5.3 Alternatively you can arrange the return of your order via a courier of your choice. You remain responsible for the goods until they have been signed for at our warehouse. We recommend that you insure any goods you are returning to us.
5.4 The returns address is tptoys.com, Robovision t/a TP Toys, 11 Enterprise Way, Flitwick, Bedford MK45 5BX. It is your responsibility to ensure that your items are returned to us in their original packaging and are packaged adequately to protect against damage in transit. Please note that if you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, we will charge you a reasonable sum for the reduction in value the goods have incurred. If you have assembled a product it cannot be returned unless found to be faulty.
5.5 Within 7 working days of our receipt of the goods, providing the goods are unopened and in a fully saleable condition, we will reimburse to you (by the method you used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods which you have returned. If your entire order was returned, this will include the cost of standard delivery if a delivery charge was applied to your purchase. We will not refund the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery.
5.6 If you refuse delivery from our carrier you will be responsible for the return charge of these goods. We will call you to advise the charge for this.
5.7 When your goods arrive- Please check your delivery carefully to ensure you have received exactly what you have ordered. As our products are self-assembly, we recommend you allow yourself enough time to check the contents thoroughly before assembly commences, whether by yourself or by any third party you have chosen to employ . We will not pay any compensation whatsoever for issues which arise as a result of a failure to allow adequate time for us to correct any error.
5.8 Faulty or Incorrect Goods In the unlikely event that your delivery is incorrect or your goods are faulty we require you to notify us within 48 hrs of receipt. Please phone 01525 722 769 or use the contact us form on site. Without prejudice to your right to cancel orders under this clause 5, at our discretion we may then do one of the following: We will replace missing, damaged or defective parts, deliver any goods not supplied, arrange the collection of the faulty or incorrect goods, or provide a refund for the amount paid by you for the goods in question including the cost of standard delivery. We will not refund the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery . We do not support any indirect costs incurred including third party building or disposal.
5.9 The provisions of this clause 5 do not affect your legal rights as a consumer
5.10 If you have received a free gift with your order and wish to return the goods you have purchased then the complimentary item must also be returned at the same time before any refund will be issued.
6.1 We can deliver to mainland UK only, for the prices specified on the website. Exclusions apply.
6.2 It is your responsibility to ensure all delivery information is correct. If your delivery details change please contact our customer service department. please phone 01525 722 769 or use the contact us form. If your order has already been despatched, we cannot change delivery details.
6.3 Delivery is charged as stated at checkout and is subject to change depending on circumstances and price rises from our chosen couriers
6.4 Orders for Highlands of Scotland are extra and the cost for these is displayed at checkout.
6.5 Our standard 3-5 day and nominated day services are available to mainland UK only. Excluding the following postcodes: PH[30-41], PO[30-41], IM, IV[4-40], KW, HS2, ZE1, BT, CA28, KA28, FK[19-21], GY, PA[20-78], JE, TD15. Delivery cost and timescale to these locations vary on an individual basis. This service is available Monday to Friday for deliveries Tuesday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
6.6 Unfortunately we are unable to offer specific timed delivery slots. We will aim to deliver the goods by the date quoted for delivery but delivery times are not guaranteed. Delayed deliveries will not be subject to any compensation payment whatsoever.
6.7 If you order a number of TP products, we must reserve the right to dispatch them separately. All goods remain the property of Robovision Ltd T/A TP Toys until they have been delivered to you.
6.8 Once the goods have been delivered to the address nominated in your order they will become your property and are held at your own risk. Robovision Ltd T/A TP Toys will not be liable for their loss or destruction once they have been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions (unless this is caused by our negligence). Please ensure a responsible person is available to receive and sign for the goods. If you instruct us that you wish to have the goods left without a signature you do so entirely at your own risk.
6.9 We will take responsibility for shipping to a UK mainland only, unless we have quoted to ship beyond this territory. If a customer chooses to onward ship that is entirely at their own risk. We strongly advise our customers to check their product carefully before doing so. We will only supply any replacement parts to the original UK mainland
7.0 Choosing your TP Product
7.1 TP products can be very large. We provide detailed information on product dimensions on the website. Please read this information very carefully to make you are buying a product that is suitable for your house and garden.
7.2 Please note TP products are intended for family domestic use only and comply with European safety standards , EN71 parts 1 , 2 3 and 8. They are not intended for use in a commercial setting. A completely different set of standards apply to products intended for such intensive use.
8.0 Out of stock items
8.1 All goods are subject to availability. Occasionally, an item you choose could be out of stock. If that happens, we will notify you as soon as possible. We will give you the option to cancel your order or change to another TP product that is in stock. If at all possible we will give you an estimated in stock date for the original item, to enable you to make an informed decision about your purchase.
9.0 Credit card security
9.1 Credit card information is transmitted from you to us through a 256 bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) connection in a completely secure fashion. This site is fully PCI-DSS compliant (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard), and we ensure that all customer data is held in a secure and safe environment. You may choose to have your credit card details stored for easy later re-use, and all customer credit card data is held using strong cryptography which can be decrypted and used only by you, the customer.
10.0 Events beyond our control
10.1 We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control (including, without limitation, accidents, extreme weather conditions, fire, explosion, flood, storms, earthquakes, natural disasters, acts of God, terrorist attack, inability to use transport or telecommunication networks, mechanical failures, riots, strikes, industrial disputes, acts or restraints of Government and imposition or restrictions of imports and exports)
If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
13.0 Limitations of our liability to you
You are responsible for observing and complying with all applicable regulations and legislation which affect your purchase and subsequent use of our goods.
To the extent that law permits us to do so, we exclude all our liability to you for any direct, indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem relating to the goods you buy from us, other than the remedies listed in our liability to you.
If a court does decide we are liable to pay you compensation, that compensation will be limited to the amount paid by you for the goods in question.
14.0 Governing law
The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law.
15.0 Refer a Friend Scheme
The referer must be an active TP customer at the time of referral, had an active account in order for the friend to qualify and had placed an order previously . The referree can place their order upon receipt of email and the referer will be emailed a discount code once the order is placed. You cannot refer people within the same household and the discount will not apply. Discount will only apply to full priced items only and cannot be used in conjuction with any other discount.
By using this website you signify your consent to these terms and conditions. Do not use this website if you do not agree with all the terms and conditions set out below.
1. The contents of these pages are owned in full by Robovision Ltd t/a TP Toys Company number 2044441 whose registered office is at Unit 11, Enterprise Way, Flitwick, Beds, MK45 5BX
2. All rights, including copyright, found in this website are owned by or licensed to Robovision t/as TP Toys. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the written permission of TP. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose. You agree to use this Website only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this Website, by any third party. No part of this Website may be reproduced or transmitted, in any form, for any other purpose.
3.Robovision Ltd T/A TP Toys does not warrant or represent that use of materials displayed on this website will not infringe rights of third parties.
4. Robovision Ltd T/A TP Toys uses reasonable endeavours to maintain the accuracy of its website but no warranties or representations are given as to the correctness, accuracy or reliability of its website or otherwise.
5. Neither Robovision Ltd T/A TP Toys nor any other person included in the creation, production or delivery of this website is liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising from your access, use or inability to access or use the tptoys.com website. Robovision Ltd T/A TP Toys shall not be liable for any damage to or viruses which may infect your computer or other equipment on account of your access, use or browsing of the website or downloading of any material from it. Nothing in these conditions shall exclude or limit the liability of any party for personal injury or death arising from its negligence or for fraud.
7. Robovision Ltd T/A TP Toys has not reviewed all sites linked to its website and accordingly accepts no responsibility for the contents of any other sites linked to the TP website. The inclusion of a link to any other site does not imply an endorsement by TP of any such websites. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk
8. Robovision Ltd T/A TP Toys reserves the right to change its website and to amend these terms and conditions of usage from time to time without notice.
9. This website is intended for use by UK residents only and only in relation to their activities within the UK.
10. There is no charge imposed by us for access to this website, but you must pay for the cost of your own communications link used to access this site.
11. The TP logo, Rapide, Explorer, Challenger, SurroundSafe, TP Genius, Quadpod, Spiro Hop, Spiro Bouncer, Bubble Bouncer, Bouncycle are UK registered trademarks of Robovision Limited t/a TP Toys. Other trademarks and logos shown on the site are either owned by the Company or a third party. No rights are granted to use any trade marks on this Website without the Company's prior written consent.
12. This website and these terms and conditions of usage are governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of the same.
13. The prices shown on this website are suggested UK retail prices inclusive of VAT. They do not include any delivery charges.
14. All items on this website are subject to availability, and all dimensions are approximate.
15. We reserve the right to alter sizes & specifications without prior notice.
16. Age recommendations where stated are intended as a guide only.