Guarantee conditions for products sold by Robovision Ltd trading as TP Toys.
TP branded products purchased from the tptoys.com website carry an additional 1 year guarantee on top of the standard guarantee. This additional guarantee does not apply to TP products purchased via other retailers or websites.
- All guarantees are conditional upon family domestic use of the product
- All guarantees apply to the original purchaser only; they are strictly not transferable
- All guarantees commence on the date of purchase.
- All guarantees require the purchaser to have followed the maintenance instructions provided with all TP products. For example, any rust spots on steel frames need to be rubbed down with a wire brush and protected with galvanized paint to prevent further corrosion. If this general maintenance has not taken place, the guarantees against rust causing failure will be invalidated.
- Wood products are covered by wood rot causing failure guarantees. Wood is a natural product that is subject to atmospheric conditions when used outside, so that even if pre-treated may require further treating on a annual basis to preserve the longevity of the product. Failure to do this will invalidate any warranty on the product.
- All guarantees require the purchaser not to have modified the product.
- Only fittings and accessories supplied by TP should be used with TP products or your guarantee may be invalidated.
- Liability is limited to the affected part only which we will repair or replace at our discretion. We do not support any indirect costs incurred including third party building or disposal.
- Guarantees require the production of the original purchase receipt and of the batch number that appears on the instruction provided with the product. The purchaser for this reason and to provide important maintenance information (see above) should retain this instruction sheet.
- If a guarantee claim is valid and a replacement part is supplied, the replacement part assumes the warranty period of the original purchase. For example if a product is purchased on 4 January 2020 and has a 1 year guarantee, but a replacement part is supplied under warranty 9 months later in September 2020, the warranty of the product including the replacement part supplied in September 2020 will expire 1 year from the original purchase, ie 3 January 2020.
- Vandalism, abuse, incorrect installation, inappropriate usage, minor settlement , weather related damage and acts of God are excluded
- Guarantees apply to purchases made in the British Isles. Outside that territorial area, the maximum guarantee on any product, or part of that product, is 1 year.
- Purchases of TP products outside the British Isles must be made from an approved TP retailer who will provide local resolution of any qualifying warranty claims. All claims will require the production of a valid purchase receipt.
Guarantee periods for specific products can be found on the product information for that product.
In all cases, the guarantee conditions clearly stated above must also be met for the guarantee to be upheld
Use of TP Products in an educational /schools environment
TP products are tested to the EN71 standard applicable to products used in a family domestic setting. Anyone wishing to use TP equipment in an educational setting should check with their insurer that equipment certified to EN71 is acceptable before they make their purchase.
TP products intended for use in an educational setting are guaranteed for 1 year. These products are the sand and water tables: The Cascade, the Oasis, the Rockface and the La Palma. All other products will not be covered under warranty when used in a commercial environment.
None of the above affects the consumer’s statutory rights