Kids will love this deluxe wooden mud kitchen accessory for their playhouse. The TP Deluxe Mud Kitchen Playhouse Accessory attaches easily to any playhouse, shed, fence panel or any suitable surface for lots of extra play value and hours of fun! Made from FSC® certified wood, the Deluxe Mud Kitchen Accessory is sold complete with a starter set of stainless steel pans with mixing whisk, a working water butt with tap, a splash bowl and stencils. Encouraging social play, children can create perfect mud pies or use the mud kitchen for sand and water play. A perfect accessory for any playhouse.
- Includes fun water butt with tap as well as removable splash tub,ideal for mud mixing!
- Roomy painted hob area with fun DIY stencil to create hob rings and 'mud kitchen' logo.
- Sold complete with a starter set of stainless steel pans with mixing whisk.
- Bowl Capacity : 10kg of mud/sand (Not supplied!) or 10 litres of water.
- Self Assembly.
- 3 years+
- For domestic use only.
This product is made from FSC® certified timber.
Making outdoor toys for children makes us very aware of the planet we want them to grow up in. So, we ensure our wood is sustainable using FSC certified timber and other controlled sources.
Whenever you buy timber or timber products always look for the FSC logo.
Order before 1pm for fastest delivery options. The item will be sent by a courier service that can be tracked.
Buy now, pay monthly on orders over £250*.
We have teamed up with Klarna so you can spread the cost of your purchase over 12 months interest free**
Just click on Klarna on the payments page at checkout for an instant decision
*Subject to financial circumstances. You must be at least 18. Credit provided by Klarna AB
**Typical APR 18.9% after interest free period
Shop Now. Enjoy Now. Pay Later.
- Add your toys to cart.
- Select Clearpay at checkout
- Log into or create your Clearpay account
- Split into 4 payments, payable every 2 weeks
Terms and conditions apply (see link below). 18s+. Finance subject to status. Late fees apply. UK residents only (excluding Channel Islands) and other eligibility criteria apply.