A rustic double round wood swing frame sold complete with 3 swing accessories so room for 4 children to play. The Glide Ride is fun for one or two children and the Lime Green swing seat is ideal for a child aged 3 years+. The single rope Button seat delivers a fun 360 degrees swing. This premium set also includes wraparound swing collars which make changing seats quick and easy.
- A lovely wooden swing frame with an attractive rustic appearance.
- Made from FSC® certified European timber.
- Tall and strong, this wooden swing frame stands over 230cm high.
- Sold complete with 3 swing accessories, ideal for up to 4 children to play.
- Supplied with wraparound swing collars which make changing seats very easy.
- Glide ride has a wraparound bracket for extra safe play.
- One attractive Lime Green swing seat also included with the set.
- The single rope Button Seat delivers a fun 360 degrees swing Easy to assemble
- Includes ground stakes which must be concreted in.
- Age 3 years+
This product is made from FSC® certified timber.
Making outdoor toys for children makes us very aware of the planet we want them to grow up in. So, we ensure our wood is sustainable using FSC certified timber and other controlled sources.
Whenever you buy timber or timber products always look for the FSC logo.
Order before 1pm for fastest delivery options. The item will be sent by a courier service that can be tracked.
Buy now, pay monthly on orders over £250*.
We have teamed up with Klarna so you can spread the cost of your purchase over 12 months interest free**
Just click on Klarna on the payments page at checkout for an instant decision
*Subject to financial circumstances. You must be at least 18. Credit provided by Klarna AB
**Typical APR 18.9% after interest free period
Shop Now. Enjoy Now. Pay Later.
- Add your toys to cart.
- Select Clearpay at checkout
- Log into or create your Clearpay account
- Split into 4 payments, payable every 2 weeks
Terms and conditions apply (see link below). 18s+. Finance subject to status. Late fees apply. UK residents only (excluding Channel Islands) and other eligibility criteria apply.