The Infinity Octagonal Trampoline Cover is the perfect accessory when the YOYO Enclosure System is taken down. This premium cover is strong and durable and will keep your Octagonal trampoline in top condition for years to come.
- With the YOYO system, it’s easy for just one person to take an Infinity Trampoline enclosure down when the trampoline is not is use.
- The Infinity Octagonal 12ft Trampoline Cover is the perfect accessory when the enclosure is taken down
- The Infinity Octagonal cover is carefully designed to cover the entire trampoline bed, including the collapsed enclosure, to keep it clean and free from garden debris
- Carefully tailored cover made from heavy duty black PVC Easy fix system with strong webbing straps which securely attach the cover to the frame
- Features drainage holes to prevent water collecting on your trampoline
- Fits TP 12ft Infinity Octagonal Trampoline only
- For domestic use only
This product is made from FSC® certified timber.
Making outdoor toys for children makes us very aware of the planet we want them to grow up in. So, we ensure our wood is sustainable using FSC certified timber and other controlled sources.
Whenever you buy timber or timber products always look for the FSC logo.
Order before 1pm for fastest delivery options. The item will be sent by a courier service that can be tracked.
Buy now, pay monthly on orders over £250*.
We have teamed up with Klarna so you can spread the cost of your purchase over 12 months interest free**
Just click on Klarna on the payments page at checkout for an instant decision
*Subject to financial circumstances. You must be at least 18. Credit provided by Klarna AB
**Typical APR 18.9% after interest free period
Shop Now. Enjoy Now. Pay Later.
- Add your toys to cart.
- Select Clearpay at checkout
- Log into or create your Clearpay account
- Split into 4 payments, payable every 2 weeks
Terms and conditions apply (see link below). 18s+. Finance subject to status. Late fees apply. UK residents only (excluding Channel Islands) and other eligibility criteria apply.