The TP Wooden Climb and Swing is a compact, foldable swing and climb frame designed for your toddler to enjoy and develop their skills, building strength from an early age.
This frame includes the much-loved TP Foldaway Swing Seat, soft, comfortable and supportive for those 6 months and above. As well as a climbing ladder, encouraging your toddler to stand and climb as they tackle the Wooden Climb and Swing FSC® at their own pace.
The Wooden Climb and Swing will inspire confidence, stability and improve strength from an early age all while enhancing gross motor development.
- Transform your child’s indoor space with the beautiful TP Active-Tots Wooden Climb and Swing
- Simple locking handles for easy folding
- Anti-slip rubber feet provide improved stability and protect floors
- Includes folding TP Folding Swing seat
- Made from FSC® certified wood
- Must be fixed to a wall
- Beautifully simple aesthetic
- Robust frame construction
- Swing Suitable for 6+ months
- Climbing Frame suitable for 18+ months
- Built dimensions: L101 x W83.5 x H101 cm
- For domestic use only
This product is made from FSC® certified timber.
Making outdoor toys for children makes us very aware of the planet we want them to grow up in. So, we ensure our wood is sustainable using FSC certified timber and other controlled sources.
Whenever you buy timber or timber products always look for the FSC logo.
Order before 1pm for fastest delivery options. The item will be set by a courier service that can be tracked.
Buy now, pay monthly on orders over £250*.
We have teamed up with Klarna so you can spread the cost of your purchase over 12 months interest free**
Just click on Klarna on the payments page at checkout for an instant decision
*Subject to financial circumstances. You must be at least 18. Credit provided by Klarna AB
**Typical APR 19.9% after interest free period
Klarna T&C's and FAQ's
Shop Now. Enjoy Now. Pay Later.
- Add your toys to cart.
- Select Clearpay at checkout
- Log into or create your Clearpay account
- Split into 4 payments, payable every 2 weeks
Terms and conditions apply (see link below). 18s+. Finance subject to status. Late fees apply. UK residents only (excluding Channel Islands) and other eligibility criteria apply.
Click here to see Clearpay terms of service