A two-station wooden mud kitchen packed with play activity. Four hobs, an oven with door, a splash tub and storage shelves all feature. There’s a big blackboard space to record favourite recipes, just what every busy chef needs. A stainless-steel utensil set completes this superb wooden mud kitchen.
- The TP Junior Chef Wooden Mud Kitchen is made from FSC timber.
- Two station kitchen, with wet and dry activity areas, plenty of room for 2 children to play.
- Includes easy to remove, generously sized splash tub.
- Features a painted hob area with 4 hobs.
- Oven with easy open and shut oven door.
- Top shelf provides plenty of room for busy cooks to keep their ingredients close at hand.
- Big blackboard space to record favourite recipes.
- Roomy undershelf to store pots, pans and mud pies.
- The TP Junior Chef Wooden Mud Kitchen includes a starter set of stainless-steel pans with mixing whisk.
- Perfect for sand play too!
- Bowl Capacity: 10kg of mud (Not supplied!) or 10 litres of water.
- Predrilled holes and easy slot frame for easy construction.
- Guarantee: 1 year.
- For domestic use only.
- Age 3 year +
This product is made from FSC® certified timber.
Making outdoor toys for children makes us very aware of the planet we want them to grow up in. So, we ensure our wood is sustainable using FSC certified timber and other controlled sources.
Whenever you buy timber or timber products always look for the FSC logo.
Order before 1pm for fastest delivery options. The item will be sent by a courier service that can be tracked.
Buy now, pay monthly on orders over £250*.
We have teamed up with Klarna so you can spread the cost of your purchase over 12 months interest free**
Just click on Klarna on the payments page at checkout for an instant decision
*Subject to financial circumstances. You must be at least 18. Credit provided by Klarna AB
**Typical APR 18.9% after interest free period
Shop Now. Enjoy Now. Pay Later.
- Add your toys to cart.
- Select Clearpay at checkout
- Log into or create your Clearpay account
- Split into 4 payments, payable every 2 weeks
Terms and conditions apply (see link below). 18s+. Finance subject to status. Late fees apply. UK residents only (excluding Channel Islands) and other eligibility criteria apply.