The Junior Cook wooden TP kitchen is full of fun activities that all children will love! It includes a hob to prepare sand/mud pies, an oven to cook them to perfection, a blackboard to write down all recipes and a counter to display the most beautiful creations. To complete it all, this fun wooden kitchen even comes with a set of stainless-steel utensils!
- Environmentally friendly! Made with FSC certified wood, meaning the wood for this mud kitchen was responsibly sourced & hasn't impacted the environment.
- Extra play features! The ultimate mud kitchen featuring cupboard space with a door & a removable splash tub.
- The real deal! Generous black painted hob area with 2 'hobs'. There's even a big blackboard space for writing down all their favourite recipes.
- Accessories included! The TP Junior Cook Wooden Mud kitchen includes a starter set of stainless steel pans & utensils.
- Easy to assemble! Predrilled holes and easy slot frame makes for extremely easy construction.
- Perfect for sand play too!
- Bowl Capacity: 10kg of mud (Not supplied) or 10 litres of water.
- For domestic use only
- Guarantee: 1 year as long as wood is treated by customer
- Age 3 years +
This product is made from FSC® certified timber.
Making outdoor toys for children makes us very aware of the planet we want them to grow up in. So, we ensure our wood is sustainable using FSC certified timber and other controlled sources.
Whenever you buy timber or timber products always look for the FSC logo.
Order before 1pm for fastest delivery options. The item will be sent by a courier service that can be tracked.
Buy now, pay monthly on orders over £250*.
We have teamed up with Klarna so you can spread the cost of your purchase over 12 months interest free**
Just click on Klarna on the payments page at checkout for an instant decision
*Subject to financial circumstances. You must be at least 18. Credit provided by Klarna AB
**Typical APR 19.9% after interest free period
Klarna T&C's and FAQ's
Shop Now. Enjoy Now. Pay Later.
- Add your toys to cart.
- Select Clearpay at checkout
- Log into or create your Clearpay account
- Split into 4 payments, payable every 2 weeks
Terms and conditions apply (see link below). 18s+. Finance subject to status. Late fees apply. UK residents only (excluding Channel Islands) and other eligibility criteria apply.
Click here to see Clearpay terms of service