The 12ft x 6ft Trainer Goal is an ideal choice for children playing football in the garden or an instant 5-a-side goal. This goal will provide hours of fun to enjoy the beautiful game. Used by Premier League academies up & down the country, you can be assured the Samba trainer goals are made with the highest quality materials & are built to last!
- A precise locking system throughout the goal adds strength to the frame, this goal will easily tolerate shots from an adult.
- Constructed using high impact shatterproof uPVC material with robust corners and connectors. We manufacture all components in our UK factory, to ensure the highest quality standards are maintained.
- Used by Premier League academies
- Extra heavy-duty net, 2.5mm twine thickness with 100mm x 100mm squares. This net meets the new head entrapment safety guidelines.
- Quality assured, this goal is independently tested to a European standard -EN71.
- Leave this goal assembled all year round, in all weathers. Absolutely no maintenance required.
- Supplied with original Samba quickclips (manufactured in the UK). These clips are very efficient when securing the net on or off, even in cold climates.
- This goal will not move; once anchored down, the sturdy metal ground anchors will keep the goal rigid even with the strongest of shots. The metal anchors measure 6mm diameter and 8” long.
- For domestic use only.
- Please note this product is dispatched by Samba Sports
Buy now, pay monthly on orders over £250*.
We have teamed up with Klarna so you can spread the cost of your purchase over 12 months interest free**
Just click on Klarna on the payments page at checkout for an instant decision
*Subject to financial circumstances. You must be at least 18. Credit provided by Klarna AB
**Typical APR 19.9% after interest free period
Shop Now. Enjoy Now. Pay Later.
- Add your toys to cart.
- Select Clearpay at checkout
- Log into or create your Clearpay account
- Split into 4 payments, payable every 2 weeks
Terms and conditions apply (see link below). 18s+. Finance subject to status. Late fees apply. UK residents only (excluding Channel Islands) and other eligibility criteria apply.