The Active-Tots range is here to transform your child’s indoor space into a beautiful active play area. Pick out the Climbing Cube or Climbing Triangle to turn this fun apparatus into a bridge, slipping slide or flip it over as it turns into a ladder for a climbing adventure.
The Wooden Climbing Bridge and Slide will inspire confidence, stability and improve strength from an early age all while enhancing gross motor development.
The Wooden Climbing Bridge and Slide is an additional accessory and must be used with the Active-Tots Climbing Triangle (TP682) or Climbing Cube (TP684).
- Simple to store away
- Made with FSC® certified wood
- Can be used as a slide, bridge or ladder
- Easy to lock slide in place with no moving parts
- Anti-slip rubber feet provide improved stability and protect floors
- Beautifully simple aesthetic
- Robust frame construction
- Part of the TP Active-Tots Modular range – must be used with the Wooden Climbing Triangle (TP682) and/or Wooden Climbing Cube (TP684)
- Suitable for 12+ months
- Built dimensions: 555 x 1265 x 50mm
- For domestic use only
This product is made from FSC® certified timber.
Making outdoor toys for children makes us very aware of the planet we want them to grow up in. So, we ensure our wood is sustainable using FSC certified timber and other controlled sources.
Whenever you buy timber or timber products always look for the FSC logo.
Order before 1pm for fastest delivery options. The item will be set by a courier service that can be tracked.
Buy now, pay monthly on orders over £250*.
We have teamed up with Klarna so you can spread the cost of your purchase over 12 months interest free**
Just click on Klarna on the payments page at checkout for an instant decision
*Subject to financial circumstances. You must be at least 18. Credit provided by Klarna AB
**Typical APR 19.9% after interest free period
Shop Now. Enjoy Now. Pay Later.
- Add your toys to cart.
- Select Clearpay at checkout
- Log into or create your Clearpay account
- Split into 4 payments, payable every 2 weeks
Terms and conditions apply (see link below). 18s+. Finance subject to status. Late fees apply. UK residents only (excluding Channel Islands) and other eligibility criteria apply.