The TP Early Fun wooden mud kitchen packs lots of activity into a very compact space, so is ideal when space is at a premium. It features a painted hob area, a serving station, an easy to remove splash tub and a handy storage shelf for the stainless-steel pots and pans set included with the kitchen.
Guaranteed to delight all budding chefs, the TP Early Fun Mud Kitchen is bound to become a family favourite.
- The TP Early Fun Wooden Mud Kitchen is made from FSC® certified timber.
- Sold complete with removable splash tub, perfect for mud mixing!
- Painted hob area.
- Serving station to display mud pie delights.
- Roomy undershelf to store pots, pans and mud pies.
- Also perfect for sand play too!
- The TP Early Fun Wooden Mud Kitchen is sold complete with a starter set of of stainless steel pans with mixing whisk.
- Bowl Capacity: 10kg of mud (Not supplied!) or 10 litres of water.
- Pre drilled holes and easy slot frame for easy construction.
- Guarantee: 1 year
- Age 3 years +
- For domestic use only.
This product is made from FSC® certified timber.
Making outdoor toys for children makes us very aware of the planet we want them to grow up in. So, we ensure our wood is sustainable using FSC certified timber and other controlled sources.
Whenever you buy timber or timber products always look for the FSC logo.
Order before 1pm for fastest delivery options. The item will be sent by a courier service that can be tracked.
Buy now, pay monthly on orders over £250*.
We have teamed up with Klarna so you can spread the cost of your purchase over 12 months interest free**
Just click on Klarna on the payments page at checkout for an instant decision
*Subject to financial circumstances. You must be at least 18. Credit provided by Klarna AB
**Typical APR 18.9% after interest free period
Shop Now. Enjoy Now. Pay Later.
- Add your toys to cart.
- Select Clearpay at checkout
- Log into or create your Clearpay account
- Split into 4 payments, payable every 2 weeks
Terms and conditions apply (see link below). 18s+. Finance subject to status. Late fees apply. UK residents only (excluding Channel Islands) and other eligibility criteria apply.