A picnic table and a sandpit all in one, what more could you want? The TP Early Fun Wooden Picnic Table Sandpit is a great multi activity garden toy providing hours of fun! The robust play bowl is perfect for sand and water play to encourage imaginative play! It’s removable When the fun is over cover the play bowl with the wooden table-top to create a picnic table perfect for arts and craft activities and well-deserved snack breaks. Made from FSC® certified timber this table sandpit is great for 2 children to play with.
- Made from FSC® certified European timber.
- Really robust play bowl located in the recess of the table.
- Made from tough plastic the bowl is suitable for both sand and water play.
- Bowl removed easily for cleaning/changing play activity.
- Wooden table top supplied creates a play table, perfect for painting and other art activities.
- Bowl capacity: 14.kg of sand (Not supplied) or 10 litres of water.
- For domestic use only.
- Age 2 year +
This product is made from FSC® certified timber.
Making outdoor toys for children makes us very aware of the planet we want them to grow up in. So, we ensure our wood is sustainable using FSC certified timber and other controlled sources.
Whenever you buy timber or timber products always look for the FSC logo.
Order before 1pm for fastest delivery options. The item will be sent by a courier service that can be tracked.
Buy now, pay monthly on orders over £250*.
We have teamed up with Klarna so you can spread the cost of your purchase over 12 months interest free**
Just click on Klarna on the payments page at checkout for an instant decision
*Subject to financial circumstances. You must be at least 18. Credit provided by Klarna AB
**Typical APR 18.9% after interest free period
Shop Now. Enjoy Now. Pay Later.
- Add your toys to cart.
- Select Clearpay at checkout
- Log into or create your Clearpay account
- Split into 4 payments, payable every 2 weeks
Terms and conditions apply (see link below). 18s+. Finance subject to status. Late fees apply. UK residents only (excluding Channel Islands) and other eligibility criteria apply.