The TP Explorer Metal Climbing Frame has been loved by children for many years, perfect for imaginative play and getting your little ones running around creating unforgettable memories.
The ‘growable’ frame is fun for children as young as just 18 months old when built at low height, at full height it’s perfect for kids aged 3-12 years. The Explorer is sold complete with a den and adventure style platform… what adventures will it take your little one on?! The TP Monkey Run with giant cargo climbing wall completes this best-selling set for extra fun.
- The Explorer Frame can be built at low or full height, it ‘grows’ from low to full height at no extra cost!
- The Explorer Frame is supplied complete with platform and den with roll up doors
- The Den features a round viewing window and two entry/exist points with roll up doors
- The floor of the Den comes complete with a fun adventure playmat, perfect to provide hours of imaginative play
- The Explorer frame is guaranteed for 5 years against rust causing failure
- Easy to assemble
- Set includes the TP Monkey Run which is compatible when the Explorer is built at full height only
- Age: Suitable for children ages just 18 months old at low height, at full height 3-12 years
- Maximum user weight 100kg
- For domestic use only
Order before 1pm for fastest delivery options. The item will be sent by a courier service that can be tracked.
Buy now, pay monthly on orders over £250*.
We have teamed up with Klarna so you can spread the cost of your purchase over 12 months interest free**
Just click on Klarna on the payments page at checkout for an instant decision
*Subject to financial circumstances. You must be at least 18. Credit provided by Klarna AB
**Typical APR 18.9% after interest free period
Shop Now. Enjoy Now. Pay Later.
- Add your toys to cart.
- Select Clearpay at checkout
- Log into or create your Clearpay account
- Split into 4 payments, payable every 2 weeks
Terms and conditions apply (see link below). 18s+. Finance subject to status. Late fees apply. UK residents only (excluding Channel Islands) and other eligibility criteria apply.