Please note: This frame is only suitable to be used with two accessories
TP’s best- selling metal climbing frame for 20 years! Compact to fit in most gardens, the Explorer Frame set can be built at either low height for children from just 18 months old or full height for older children. The Explorer is sold complete with den and platform. Featuring a fun, adventure playmat that kids will love – perfect for imaginative play. Modular by design, it is possible to add some great accessories. A CrazyWavy slide and a challenging Jungle Run are both compatible and lots of fun! (additional purchase)
- The Explorer Frame can be built at low or full height. It ‘grows’ from low to full height at no extra cost!
- The Explorer Frame is supplied complete with platform & Den included, for added play value.
- The Den features a round viewing window and two entry/exit points with roll up doors.
- The floor of the Den comes complete with a fun, adventure playmat - perfect to provide hours of imaginative play and lots of outdoor fun!
- The Explorer frame is guaranteed for 5 years against rust causing failure.
- Easy to assemble
- For domestic use only
- Age: Suitable for children aged just 18 months old at low height; at full height 3-12 years.
Order before 1pm for fastest delivery options. The item will be sent by a courier service that can be tracked.
Buy now, pay monthly on orders over £250*.
We have teamed up with Klarna so you can spread the cost of your purchase over 12 months interest free**
Just click on Klarna on the payments page at checkout for an instant decision
*Subject to financial circumstances. You must be at least 18. Credit provided by Klarna AB
**Typical APR 19.9% after interest free period
Shop Now. Enjoy Now. Pay Later.
- Add your toys to cart.
- Select Clearpay at checkout
- Log into or create your Clearpay account
- Split into 4 payments, payable every 2 weeks
Terms and conditions apply (see link below). 18s+. Finance subject to status. Late fees apply. UK residents only (excluding Channel Islands) and other eligibility criteria apply.