Rugged and rustic, this Double Round wood swing frame with Deck and Slide is sold complete with a fun glide ride for 2 children and the Rapide swing seat (not as pictured), and an extension with fun Button seat
- Giant TP Round wood swing set made from pressure treated FSC certified wood.
- Attractive rustic appearance.
- Swing frame is complete with a climb up deck with 8ft Slide exit for more fun.
- Sold complete with a glide ride duo rider and the Rapide swing seat (not as pictured).
- To top it all off there is an extension with the fun Button seat also.
- Easy to assemble.
- Includes wraparound swing collars which make changing seats very easy.
- Glide ride has a wraparound bracket for extra safe play.
- Supplied complete with ground stakes and full instructions.
- Certified to European Toy Safety Standard: EN71 Parts 1,2,3, and 8.
- 3 years+
- For domestic use only.
*Please note: The colour of this slide has now changed to a dark Apple Green and not as pictured
This product is made from FSC® certified timber.
Making outdoor toys for children makes us very aware of the planet we want them to grow up in. So, we ensure our wood is sustainable using FSC certified timber and other controlled sources.
Whenever you buy timber or timber products always look for the FSC logo.
Order before 1pm for fastest delivery options. The item will be sent by a courier service that can be tracked.
Buy now, pay monthly on orders over £250*.
We have teamed up with Klarna so you can spread the cost of your purchase over 12 months interest free**
Just click on Klarna on the payments page at checkout for an instant decision
*Subject to financial circumstances. You must be at least 18. Credit provided by Klarna AB
**Typical APR 18.9% after interest free period
Shop Now. Enjoy Now. Pay Later.
- Add your toys to cart.
- Select Clearpay at checkout
- Log into or create your Clearpay account
- Split into 4 payments, payable every 2 weeks
Terms and conditions apply (see link below). 18s+. Finance subject to status. Late fees apply. UK residents only (excluding Channel Islands) and other eligibility criteria apply.