The TP Multi Activity Sand and Water Picnic Bench will be your little ones new favourite spot to eat their sandwiches!
This picnic table is packed full of activities, including a splash tub to fill with sand or their favourite finds in the garden and even a working sink! Pump the button to get running water, rotate your spout and drain once you are done. The working sink recycles the water, providing continuous play without the need to refill.
Once they are finished playing cover up the splash tub and give everything a rinse down in the sink, teaching them how to tidy up after themselves so you wont have to…hopefully!
Please note that this wood is untreated & customers must treat it after purchase.
- TP Multi Activity Sand and Water Picnic Bench
- Includes splash tub and working skin!
- Pump button to turn of water, rotate the spout and drain. No need to refill as the sink recycles the water allowing for continual play
- Your little ones favourite new place to eat their sandwiches
- Dimensions: L94cm x W89cm x H71cm (including tap) H50.5cm (bench top height)
- Max User Weight: Per Seat 50kg
- Age: 2 years+
This product is made from FSC® certified timber.
Making outdoor toys for children makes us very aware of the planet we want them to grow up in. So, we ensure our wood is sustainable using FSC certified timber and other controlled sources.
Whenever you buy timber or timber products always look for the FSC logo.
Buy now, pay monthly on orders over £250*.
We have teamed up with Klarna so you can spread the cost of your purchase over 12 months interest free**
Just click on Klarna on the payments page at checkout for an instant decision
*Subject to financial circumstances. You must be at least 18. Credit provided by Klarna AB
**Typical APR 19.9% after interest free period
Shop Now. Enjoy Now. Pay Later.
- Add your toys to cart.
- Select Clearpay at checkout
- Log into or create your Clearpay account
- Split into 4 payments, payable every 2 weeks
Terms and conditions apply (see link below). 18s+. Finance subject to status. Late fees apply. UK residents only (excluding Channel Islands) and other eligibility criteria apply.