Younger children will love this adorable wooden playhouse on its platform, ideal for extra climbing challenge, and sold complete with 1.2m slide perfect for speedy exits. The platform of the house is pressure treated, so there’s no need to re-apply any stain unless you wish to for aesthetic reasons. The preassembled panels of the house have been clear-dipped. Periodic staining is recommended on these to ensure it performs for years to come.
- The TP Sunnyside Tower PlayHouse is treated and made from prefabricated wood panels which are easy to assemble.
- Access the pressure treated sturdy wood platform using the 2 rung all wood ladder supplied.
- Fun crawl through side entry door.
- Features look out window.
- sold complete with fun 1.2m apple green slide.
- Note: This product is not watertight.
- Made from FSC® certified European wood.
- For domestic use only.
- 18 months+
Supplied with ground anchors that must be concreted in as per the assembly instructions (concrete not supplied)
This product is made from FSC® certified timber.
Making outdoor toys for children makes us very aware of the planet we want them to grow up in. So, we ensure our wood is sustainable using FSC certified timber and other controlled sources.
Whenever you buy timber or timber products always look for the FSC logo.
Order before 1pm for fastest delivery options. The item will be sent by a courier service that can be tracked.
Buy now, pay monthly on orders over £250*.
We have teamed up with Klarna so you can spread the cost of your purchase over 12 months interest free**
Just click on Klarna on the payments page at checkout for an instant decision
*Subject to financial circumstances. You must be at least 18. Credit provided by Klarna AB
**Typical APR 19.9% after interest free period
Klarna T&C's and FAQ's
Shop Now. Enjoy Now. Pay Later.
- Add your toys to cart.
- Select Clearpay at checkout
- Log into or create your Clearpay account
- Split into 4 payments, payable every 2 weeks
Terms and conditions apply (see link below). 18s+. Finance subject to status. Late fees apply. UK residents only (excluding Channel Islands) and other eligibility criteria apply.
Click here to see Clearpay terms of service