A picnic table and a sandpit all in one – plus a parasol for those sunny days… what more could you ask for? The TP Wooden Sand & Water Picnic Bench with Parasol is the perfect multi activity garden toy which will provide child with hours of fun. The robust play bowl can be used for sand and water play, guaranteed to encourage imaginative play. When the sand and water play comes to an end, simply cover up the bowls with the wooden table-top and transform into the perfect place for arts and crafts (or well-deserved snack breaks!). This sand and water picnic bench is made from FSC certified wood and can comfortably seat up to 4 little ones!
- Includes removable parasol which provides little one’s shade from the sun
- Features two splash tubs perfect for sand and water play
- Splash tubs are simple to remove and clean
- Cover up the play bowl using the wooden tabletop and use the space for painting or other activities
- Big enough to seat 4 children comfortably
- Made from FSC® certified wood
- Age 2 years+
This product is made from FSC® certified timber.
Making outdoor toys for children makes us very aware of the planet we want them to grow up in. So, we ensure our wood is sustainable using FSC certified timber and other controlled sources.
Whenever you buy timber or timber products always look for the FSC logo.
Table height = 48.7cm
Order before 1pm for fastest delivery options. The item will be set by a courier service that can be tracked.
Buy now, pay monthly on orders over £250*.
We have teamed up with Klarna so you can spread the cost of your purchase over 12 months interest free**
Just click on Klarna on the payments page at checkout for an instant decision
*Subject to financial circumstances. You must be at least 18. Credit provided by Klarna AB
**Typical APR 19.9% after interest free period
Shop Now. Enjoy Now. Pay Later.
- Add your toys to cart.
- Select Clearpay at checkout
- Log into or create your Clearpay account
- Split into 4 payments, payable every 2 weeks
Terms and conditions apply (see link below). 18s+. Finance subject to status. Late fees apply. UK residents only (excluding Channel Islands) and other eligibility criteria apply.